Larger groups are related groups of guests who occupy more than one cottage.
1. Each cottage must be booked on a separate booking form.
2. Each booking form must be completed and signed by a designated ‘principal guest’ who is occupying the cottage, and who takes responsibility for the cottage during the stay.
3. All members of the group must be listed on the relevant booking form: any changes to the occupants of a cottage (either to the total number or to the individual members) must be notified to, and agreed by ourselves prior to your arrival.
4. The total number of guests staying in all the accommodation booked must not exceed the total number of guests each cottage is equipped for, as designated on our website. It must also not exceed 12 guests for bookings of 4 nights or more; and must not exceed 14 guests for bookings of 3 nights or fewer.
5. The ‘principal guest’ is responsible for ensuring that the correct deposits are paid and for the payment of the balance of the rent in a single payment on arrival.
6. For groups occupying more than one cottage the Good Housekeeping Deposit is increased to £20 per person.
7. The ‘principal guest’ is responsible for ensuring that at the end of the stay the cottage is left clean and tidy in the condition that it was found in. Failure to leave the cottage in such a condition will result in a deduction from the Good Housekeeping Deposit in respect of any extra cleaning needed to prepare the accommodation to our customary high standards for incoming guests.
8. Deductions will be made from the Good Housekeeping Deposits in respect of any damages or breakages. Any damages or breakages must be reported immediately so that we can remedy them as soon as is practicable and before the cottage is occupied by the next guests. Where the cost of damage, breakages and extra cleaning exceeds the good Housekeeping deposit paid the guests may be charged the excess.
9. Members of the group must be considerate towards other guests at Manesty Holiday Cottages, such that the quality of their holiday is not degraded:
i. Noise levels must be kept down
ii. Children must always be supervised
iii. Members of the group must keep to their own garden area and not infringe on space that belongs to other cottages.
iv. Members of the group must not walk through space that belongs to other cottages to access cars that are parked at Youdale Knot. The road should be used when necessary.
10. No cutlery, crockery, kitchen equipment, furniture or such like may be moved between cottages. If you require extra items please ask and we will do our best to accommodate your needs without moving items from cottage to cottage.
11. Dining plans must be agreed to by ourselves before making the booking: each cottage is equipped to dine only its maximum occupancy, except Manesty Band, which can dine up to 12 (14 for 3 nights or fewer).
12. Shoes which have been worn outside must not be worn inside the cottage. Please bring indoor shoes or slippers.
13. These conditions should be circulated to all members of the group to ensure that all members of the party are aware of their responsibilities.